Which one of you ladies wants to be my....

SUGAR MAMA?!?!

Nah, I'm just kidding Lmao. I needed a good laugh.

But seriously, my 1 and only workout partner is 4 1/2 hours away and I can't talk to her everyday :(

So I need a new partner, so to speak. Anyone out there trying to lose some weight? Need someone to help keep you in line? Because I know I do.

Let's do it together!!

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 8:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I started last week... it'd be nice to have someone hold me accountable. How much are you trying to lose? I've got 15-20
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd be happy just to lose 15-20, but realistically I need to lose at least 30.
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i need to lose weight... i wont say how much i weigh... but i wanna be down to a decent size... i wanna loose about 100 lbs... and after i had my son and got on my birth control its so hard to
    08Best17Mom09

Answer by 08Best17Mom09 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I was on BC. I was so freaking bloated. I knew it was bad when my mom cried and ask if I was okay. I kicked those pills the same day.
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I could always use the extra encouragement and I don't mind helping and holding accountability. PM me if interested. I'm doing WW and working out to Gillian Michaels Banish Fat Boot Metabolism and I use my treadmill. It's coming off little by little.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2011