Does this sound like i might be pregnant ? adult content

i had unprotected sex on Tuesday the 12th , and he came inside me but we did it where i was on all fours and he was kneeing behind me with his dick inside me the question that i have is no seaman came out on my vagina why is this some on please explain my age is 22 years old, my last period was on April 1-3 and the period before that was 6-8 of march does this sound like i had sex on my ovulation day any help would be great and when do i take a pregnancy test like what day i know you have to wait 2 weeks not stressed or anything, does it sound like i might be pregnant first time at this any help would be great

lovenewborns

Asked by lovenewborns at 8:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

•  "have is no seaman came out on my vagina"

I hope no seaman came out of there, lol. I would test around May 1st. And please, use protection until you learn more about how your body works.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I've heard that is the best position to get pregnant in (not trying to worry you) but I'd just wait and if you miss your next period test and/or go to the doctor's. good luck!
    AmandaJean825

Answer by AmandaJean825 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• well, considering you had sex on your ovulation day, he came inside of you and was in a position that made penetration very deep, i would say the chances are pretty high.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• FYI everyone. THis post is bullshit. =) THe person who posted it just openned an account today so ignore it.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Do you seriously think the position you were in when you had sex would prevent you from getting pregnant?? If a penis enters a vagina,pregnancy can be the end result

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• the position is not going to make you less likely to get pregnant. If you had unprotected sex, you are possibly pregnant. I suck at figuring out other's ovulation days because everyone's cycles are different. If you don't get a period about 28 days from the date of your last period then you need to take a test.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I think there's a 50/50 chance.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Anytime you have unprotected sex it is possible you will get pregnant. wait until you miss your period then take an HPT.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Nice profile btw. How full of shit are you anyway?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• First off unprotected sex is enough info. most if do not need to hear the details. Sex = pregnancy.
    To answer your question it does sound like the time could have been right but you will need to wait until your period is late to test.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011