If you could buy "time" literally", what would you buy the time for?

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would buy it for any child with a fatal disease so they would find a cure in time to save them.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• $20 an hour for an extra 2 hours a day. oh, wait...that's called babysitter.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• now I feel stupid compared to Luvmygrlz. I just wanted extra 2 hours of me time, her answer is much better!
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd buy myself more time to SLEEP, lol. I'd add in a few hours between 5-8 am. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would buy time to do all of the things that I don't get to do in the day at the end of the day ALONE! Because I usually just collapse into bed at night exhausted and too tired to read the book I have been wanting to read for months... or whatever! Right now I am waiting for the kiddos to brush teeth and get dressed for bed! I will tackle the dishes later on when I have them tucked in! Then go thru and fold clothes and pick up the house.. etc etc etc... maybe run up to store to grab the last bit of this weeks sales items I needed.
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 9:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Darkness. LOL. My kids are up the second the sun is up...it is insane how much it affects them. They I would want it to be dark until about 9 am. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• More hours in the day then I would either slow the pace of time, or get everything done what I needed to do , work 10, sleep 15. clean 5 cook 5 entertain 10 me time 15 = that would about cover one day. lol
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• SLEPPING
    !!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• More days of my daughter(4) being little. She's my last one and she's getting so big so fast.
    Samnbellsmom

Answer by Samnbellsmom at 11:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would buy back the first three years I was married...it was the most wonderful time ever....No, we're not married any longer, but wow, do I ever have some memories!
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 1:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2011