Sex and late nights

I'm about half-way through this pregnancy, and my sex drive is lower then before becoming pregnant (this is our second baby and when I was pregnant with my first I was always horny lol TMI).

Anyway, the nights my hubby and I don't have sex he stays up to "relieve" himself. I don't mind, because I would much rather go to bed then stay up and have sex. Well, lately he has been staying up 2+ hours after me almost every night I don't give it to him. It wouldn't bother me other than he doesn't get up and spend time with my DD and I before work or even on his days off. He'll sleep until noon or 1pm because he stays up till 2am or 3am. Do I have reason to nag? I mean everyone needs their alone time, but this is becoming a bit much don't ya think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• yeah, I would definitely talk to him about that. That's not something he needs to be doing every night.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• my husband did that too. then he started to stay later if i stayed up with him and pretty soon i would have to initiate and it seemed he wanted to relieve himself more on the internet then with me. plus the waking up late and never spending time with us sucked too, good luck,, but yes let him know it bugs you .
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 9:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Everyone is feeling the mid-term blues? hmmm. talk to him let him know how you are feeling. Home front ok? No reason not to be attentive to your dd. Hows his job, problems? Has it been that long since you two have been dancing between the sheets? Well you are probably tired being w/child and all. I feel your pain. i wanted to hit my DH when he mouthed the words to me about sex at times. Don't deprive him, shut him out, he is shtting your dd out, crazy I know. Hate what I am about to say...but...try cunilingus. yuck I hated it. but he was happy. Just surprise him. so he wont expect it all the time. Mines started cooking, cleaning, he turned the house upside down. lol
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• The thing is we have sex like twice a week now ... so it's not like we don't do it at all lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Ugh if I could keep my man happy with twice a week I WOULD BE HAPPY!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• AAAAAAAAAA, Does he have a job ? He should ? and He should also RESPECT you are pregnant !!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes, he has a job.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011