Anyone in Arkansas with power outages cuz the storms?

I live in Russellville and there are trees down and the garbage cans keep falling over the wind is blowing like crazy!!!! Anyone as terrified like me?

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 9:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Travel

• I'm near the Texas/Arkansas line -- I can see the flashes of light from lightening - and out county in part of the warnings map - but so far not a drop of rain. Hope everyone is alright up that way.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 9:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm in Indiana (illinois border) and it's just getting ready to hit. Not scared but hope that everyone stays safe.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm in southwest Little Rock, towards downtown. It's here but we have power still. Sirens going off like crazy. We're just watching the news and praying.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Istrickland Im sorry!!!! I hope everything will be ok!!!! Prayers going out to everyone!!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011