Weird adult content

When i walk my hips/lower back pop... it don't hurt just annoying... what could it be? When i had my check up monday he said i was a good 1 CM dilated, 25% effaced and he could feel her head...

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 9:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Things just not fitting together properly because of the baby. Mine do that even when I am not pregnant and more when I am.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• your ligaments are softening to prepare for labor.

Normal. my right hip popped out everyday in my 9th month.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Relaxin actually relaxes all the joints down there, so you can be open enough to deliver . . the popping is probably because of this.

Good luck!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• So does that mean it will happen soon? im 37 weeks. It didn't happen with my son and i was induced at 39 weeks with him... i experienced total back labor with him and i know with this one i have already had frontal contractions, but this pregnancy is sooo different than it was with my son
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• The popping and relaxing can happen sooner with number two because you are still a litlle pliable from number one. Just take it easy . .

Good luck!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• So does that mean it will happen soon?
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Not necessarily . . . they are not tied . . you could still hold onto baby for 40. That joint thing happened to me about halfway through my second . . . and he was content to stay put for as long as he could. :)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2011