how much??

does blood tests cost

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I would like to know how much they cost also. I dont know why some people on here have to be so rude!!! stop being other peoples judges and just get along. Someone can have enough money to support a baby and just be wondering about costs of test, it doesnt mean your poor! please everyone be nice and supportive, people should be able to ask questions. shes right put your claws away lol
    misscomplex9890

Answer by misscomplex9890 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Depends on what it is for. Its more of a lab cost then anything else.

Answer by gemgem at 3:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• for pregnancy
    Anonymous

• Dont get me wrong. But if you need to worry about the cost of a blood test, then you should better worry about protection. A child cost way more than a blood test ;)

good luck.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• you've got it ALL wrong. I'm just curious i'm not even pregnant or trying... i'm just wondering how much they cost since alot of times people on here are saying to get blood test done for a pregnancy test so i was just wondering LOL put the claws back in.
    Anonymous

• well when someone is posting in "TTC" then everybody assumes that you are TTC ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• This would be the place to post such a question, as there are probably more people reading these boards that have taken blood tests than on the other boards.

As for the cost, I think it varies greatly from doctor to doctor (clinic vs. private practice) and sometimes places like Planned Parenthood do them for you. I'd be interested to know the differences between places, too.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• thanks Katiecrandall.. thats exactly why i posted it here if for that reason. But i've always wondered and i wish someone would have answered positively =)
    Anonymous