Does your husband save pics of women they think are hot ?

i want to know if mine is the only one, he saves pics he likes from social networking sites or favorites them. he has hundreds of favorited pics. is that normal guy behavior.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• yes, only long enough to forward them on. Then he deletes them. And he usually sends them to me too.

I wouldnt' mind if he did keep them. he doesn't drool over them and rarely goes back to them anyway.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• my husband doesn't do that
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• No. I wouldn't be with someone that would rather collect pics of women, rather than have respect for me and our relationship.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Men are DRIVEN by looks.. and by visual aide.. who cares who starts or lights the fire... as long as you are the one putting it out???
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 9:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• ugh mine better not do that
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• God, no. How odd.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I dunno, that seems odd to me. I asked my husband and he looked at me weird and said 'why would someone do that?'
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• No he does not do that.
    cowboysgirl3227

Answer by cowboysgirl3227 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My husband doesn't do that.

I would expect that from a teenager but not a grown man.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• How often is he looking at these pics? I better not catch my SO doing that. That's very disrespectful. I'm bisexual & I don't save pictures of attractive women or add them to my favs. I kinda contradict myself bc I don't feel porn is a bad thing as long as its not done all the time, but porn is different than looking just at an attractive woman, in my opinion. Porn has the action of sex in it. Porn can be acouple thing as well. When I get a forward from my other bi friends of a sexy woman, I send it to him & I know he deletes it after he forwards it to his friends. Idk girl. I suggest talking to him & trying to figure out whats going on. Maybe he doesn't even know this bothers you ?? Good Luck, Hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011