Are there other mom/moms here on CM that you agree with all the time? Do you vote up the same people over and over?

fnkybutlvn

Asked by fnkybutlvn at 9:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I dont vote anyone up or down much. On occasion I read other answers and if it's a really good answer Ill vote up, but most times I dont read other answers.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Depends. I know in Politics, there's a couple moms over there that I agree with, and if I really like their post, I will vote up. I think there's only been a post or two that I didn't agree with from these particular moms.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I don't agree with anyone ALL of the time, but there are a few women that I agree with more often than not. If I like the way that they answer, I usually add them as a friend. I don't do a ton of voting up, but there is one person that I've been voting up constantly lately. It has nothing to do with who she is, just that I seem to like every answer I've seen of hers recently. I almost feel like a creeper about it.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I only vote if I agree with the answer and don't want to do a repeat of it. I am not allowed for vote down yet though :)
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I hardly notice WHO answers, I just read the answer and vote it up if I agree.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I don't really pay attention to who actually answers. I read the answers more than their screen names. The only time I truly pay attention is if the woman actually addresses me or makes me feel like I have to explain myself more. I only vote up answers I agree with no matter who it is. I don't really have anyone on here that I dislike. I don't really pay that much attention. lol
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I only vote up if I like the answer...has nothing to do with if I "like" the person or not.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• There are a few that I agree with and vote up often...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• There are quite a few mama's on here that just seem to be on the same wavelength as me...I vote them up pretty often because they said some version of what I would have said myself but I don't vote up or down just based on the person alone
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I don't vote up or down just based on the person, but there are a couple that really share the views and opinions I do so I vote them up.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 20, 2011