Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Learning to do income taxes

Do you know of how you get certified to do peoples income taxes. Like on the side for extra money. Is there somewhere you can take a course online. The H&R Block offers a course around here, but i missed it. It started last month. Just my luck.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • Try your local community college maybe?

    Answer by prettyrayray at 4:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

  • The IRS gives a free course every year. They hire people to look at tax returns. My step mom makes around $100,000.00 a year in her home business doing tax returns 3 months a year, then pay roll for a few companies the rest of the year.

    Answer by at 7:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.