Spring ideas for In HOme and outside or yard?

I am looking for some spring and summer ideas for our house and outside in our yard.
I did put up some animals my mom said i could borrow until she makes her flower bed. I am going to try to set up our bird bath i was able to get from my grandpa who passed away with two kissing boy and girl statues.
As there anything else i could do, i have two sons and babysit so i have to have some spots for them to run and play

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 10:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I guess it really depends what you want to do....you could make it an opportunity to show the kids how things grown in a garden. You only need a small space to plant green beans or peas that grow quickly. Or try a fast growing flower like some day lillies. Add a birdfeeder or two around the birdbath so you can watch the birds eat then bathe. Or add moss to a few different areas to add a different texture when the kids are running around....so many things you can do! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I am trying to find inspiration on what I can do as far as landscaping. My huz and I just bought our first house in January and I've been watching a lot of HGTV and DIY Network to find some ideas and inspiration. It's amazing what you can do regardless of the size you're working with. Good luck!
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 10:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• you could plant some veggies and flowers. for the kids we have a sandbox and little lunch/snack table for them
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Bird feeders/houses are great too.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2011