What would you do?

If you lived in a country with no health care system and you were just put in charge of developing a health care program, how would you organize the system to address the multisytemic issues within the country?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in

• ugh.... I guess I'd try and use combined funds (taxpayer, private, government, charity, etc) to create a medical campus where you'd be triaged as you came in. acute, chronic, emergency, preventative care. I'd offer the physicians huge bonus's for getting obese patients weight down, successful stop smoking, blood pressure down, etc
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would establish the populace, set up medical facilities throughout the country, each medical facility would be equipped /w own pharmaceutical supplies, equipped with medical machines. all medical facilities would have own training centers and school on the medical properties. [generate additional revenues] drs. of different practices would be at this one location. "People's Medical Palace" Then every1 in the country would pay the same amount into the system, and all would receive a1 services. I would assure there was no inequality within the system.
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2011