What is something unique to make using cresent rolls?

I have so many cans of them. Any good ideas what to spread on them or roll them with before baking?

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• How about a Taco Ring? It takes 2 cans of crescent rolls, 2 lbs of hamburger, 2 packs of taco seasoning, and cheese, lettuce, etc(whatever you like on your tacos). I prefer cheese with sour cream on the side. Cook the taco meat like normal, then lay out your crescent rolls in a circle with the fat ends toward the center and the narrow ends pointing out. Press the seams together so that there's no holes, and then put a 'ring' of taco meat in the center. Add your toppings, and fold over the narrow ends, creating what looks like a bundt cake. Bake until the crescent roll crust is golden brown :) YUM!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:28 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• spread pizza sauce and pepperoni, roll them up and cook.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Put lil smokies in them and roll up!
    DomsMama07

Answer by DomsMama07 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You can roll a good 'ol hot dog up in them. Always a favorite in this house
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My huz made up some hamburgers and cheeseburgers with diced onions, grilled them up then put them inside the cresent rolls, baked them for the suggested time and they were a huge HIT at our house warming party.. But there are sooooo many options, it's amazing what you can do with them, from breakfast, to mexican, to italian... oh the variety!
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 10:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• upside down pizza. Yummy and a family favorite at our house.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• marinara and pizza toppings, ham and cheese, make pigs in a blanket.
    Melt butter mix with sugar and pour over them.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Add spinach and feta cheese good way to get veggies into even the pickiest eater's diet ;)
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 10:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Cinnamon rolls! I think it takes 4 cans - it's been a while since I've made them. Roll out the rectangles, and pinch the diagonal seam together. Soften some butter or margarine and brush on, sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar, roll up, and cut each log into 6-8 peices. Place the rolls in a greased 9x13 pan and bake - use the temp on the can, about 15-20 minutes but watch close! While they're baking, mix up a simple powdered sugar glaze. When done, drizzle the glaze over. I'm sorry I don't have a better "exact" recipe, but I lost the cookbook it's from and I just make them off the top of my head anymore.
    Anonymous