Why would you SO watch porn when you send him videos of yourself masterbating & stuff? adult content

I just found out that my SO is watching porn sometimes, which I never thought it would bother me. I guess it does bc I thought I was taking care of his needs bc I do literally almost every night and sometimes more than once a day. I've sent him many videos of myself masterbating & dressed up in sexy outfits that he claims he still keeps. Why would he not look at those if he still has them saved & they turn him on as much as he claims they do ? I'm kinda hurt & I feel SO stupid for feeling this way. I guess if I'm not taking care of needs as much as I thought ... we aren't on the same page as much as I thought we were. Huh ? Wow! That was a kick in the gut. I know I"m over reacting. I know I am. I just can't believe I was under the impression all this time that I was keeping him "happy" & come to fiind out ... I'm not. Wow! I truly want to cry. I'm over reacting I know I am. Help calm me down ladies. Please!! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• 2 reasons
    Men just want to see women naked and having sex
    or, he is addicted to porn.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I dunno about you, but I don't like to see the same exact thing over and over and over again... I like some variety :) It's okay that this bothers you, you are not overreacting, you are entitled to your feelings. My advice is to talk to him. Tell him how it makes you feel and then suggest an alternative. Maybe he agrees to only watch porn WITH you, and you promise to make him more videos?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• variety, maybe he has a certain fetish he doesn't want to tell you about?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i don't think we'll ever really know! LOL
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• First I just want to say, although I would love to think we are on a site with rational woman who aren't judgemental and all but were are and there are more than likely going to be a few who say something like "leave him porn is bad my s/o isn't allowed to watch it" blah blah blah. So good luck and be prepared.

but honestly. I don't think anyone knows why, even men themselves. I think the variety mostly is what it is though.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I guess i'm just more hurt bc I literally suck his dick every night or jerk him off (whatever he wants) if we can't have sex bc of my period. He made me under the impression that I was keeping him happy & he didn't need to watch porn bc I turn him on that much. I guess if he didn't tell me that shit to begin with, I wouldn't be hurt so much. I just feel lied to. I'm going to talk to him about it tomorrow when I'm calm. I'm real emotional today so todays not a good day. Maybe tomorrow it won't bother me so much ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I know he didn't mean to hurt me & I think he thought I knew he did. I know the conversation will go well if I'm not too emotional. I mean masterbation is something I can't & refuse to take away from him. He knows how I feel about that. I guess I just always thought I was enough for him bc thats what he made me believe. I do send him many different videos and pics of me in different outfits, so I do keep it mixed up. If he didn't say that shit to me to begin with, I wouldn't be so hurt. ya know ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I understand, OP. Deep breaths and talk to him when you feel like you can.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Its too funny how much this topic comes up. I have also posted a similar question on this topic as well. SO and I have a wonderful sex life, so I have no complaints about him ignoring me in that way. But he is also one who looks at porn and naked women a good amount of time. I have known this since I met him. At one time I did ask him why he looks so much and we have a little joke about him being a pervert, but he also explained to me that I turn him on to no end, its just something he enjoys seeing and its nothing he felt is harmful. I have since put it in my head that as long as he's attentive to me and our intimacy is not in jeopardy then I should deal with it. Do I like it? No, not really because as a typical woman I sit and wonder if he thinks those women are more attractive etc etc. I think the old addage men are visual creatures is sort of fitting and I have decided to just leave it alone.
    CopingMom33

Answer by CopingMom33 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• STOP blaming yourself!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2011