Do you know me well enough ? adult content

On another forum a person asked the question and I thought it was interesting, especially since it was more about people dealing with people in forum settings a lot like our little CM world ... So I pose it to you:

Do you know me well enough to insult me intelligently?

(wait.... let me get my big girl panties on.... Okay. Go) (Remember this is in JFF)

Oh, and do you think anyone on here knows YOU well enough to insult you intelligently?

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 11:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• happyLOL This is the first question I've ever asked that I'm glad doesn't have any answers.

ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Nope no one on here knows me well enough to insult me intelligently.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Nope no one on here knows me that well
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I stink at insulting people even when I know them intimately so I am going with I have no idea how to insult you.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Can you give me an example of insulting someone intelligently? hmmm
    No body knows me well enough on here
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Meooma ~ I thought about that very thing long and hard. How DO you insult someone intelligently.... what I came up with is maybe a couple of thoughts: Speaking to someone in an intelligent manner so as to not stoop to their 'level' ~ I guess that would be insulting someone without calling them names, generally acting immature or appearing to think yourself superior. And my other thought is insulting someone (through well thought out, intelligent, thought-provoking words) which manage to turn a persons own truth back to them ~ I guess that would be like cutting someone off so well that anything they could possibly say after that would just make them look stupid and desperate.

And as it were, I think my husband is really the *only person who knows me *THAT* well. But I thought it was a thought-provoking question when I heard it, so I shared it with my favorite moms.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 9:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2011