does anyone ever want to send something to someone on cafemom..

but cant do it unless you copy and paste? its like you got to pick from your list of friends if you compose one. i can understand if you just had a few friends and it wouldnt be no trouble to pick out of the list but if you had hundreds and wanted to compose a mail to just one friend? or maybe just send a normal email through your main email to a cafemom friend?
like shouldnt my email here on cafemom be like americansugar80@cafemom.com

do you know what i mean?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You can do that. You just click on their name. Go to the home page, and click send message. Anything you have copied to the clipboard will still be saved. You can paste it into the email and click send. They dont have to be your friend to send a message.

Answer by gemgem at 3:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yes, what I would like to say to some CA moms is that a lot of my statements are only meant if there is a circumstantial choice. I understand that many times there is not. Life is not perfect, and we must do what we feel is right, to the best of our hearts for mankind (and animal kind). I am never the one to criticize, because I had to make many hard choices for the benefit of my family that many others would not have liked. Kids are always most important, they are our future. If our kids divorce us then we are truly at a loss.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Um, what is PP saying?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Hmm...I think she is only answering the question title "does anyone ever want to send something to someone on cafemom.." I don't think she actually read the question. LOL
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 5:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2008