What question do you not even open anymore?

If I see another question asking whether a mom is pregnant or not I might poke my eyes out. The other question I can overlook and choose not to read but the "could I be pregnant" ones really get to me. What really gets to you?

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 11:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• The would you Rather's and vicesix response above -she said it best. I use to avoid the "Could I be Preggos" until I started reading them and saw all the laugh out loud cmers smart-ass remarks..oh my goodness, they crack me up. So, I've now decided to read each and everyone of them and add my own smart-ass remark. Great fun!!!

meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Is the world really going to end?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• "troubel wit my baby daddys new gf wtf long plz read"
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I never open the ones they say "I'm pregnant and have cramps and blood is gushing out of me...what do I do?" I want to scream GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!! Lol, not to be mean, but when blood is involved its not time to ask for advice. And it surprises me just how many posts like that I see.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Am I Pregnant....other then that I probably havent been here long enough to get sick of other questions lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Anything that looks like it came of the Jerry Springer show or is a constant post such as 'Am I Pregnant?' 'Your Baby Can Read?' 'SHould Leave him?' ...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Meh, not a big deal to me.. The person that posts the questions regardless of how ridiculous I figure them to be or whatnot doesn't see it that way so that doesn't bother me at all... What really gets to me are the idiots who turn right from the left lane.
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 11:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Anything about abortion or Obama's birth certificate.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• The would you rather's
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• There's more than one so if I see the questions that irritate me I stay away. But I agree with you on the Am I Pregnant one. I wish I had a nickle for every time that question gets asked :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2011