Good Start formula

Any one else use this formula? Whats the difference between that and enfamil Lipil with iron?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have never used enfamil but i use good start and from what i understand there isnt much of a difference.
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 4:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I loved Good Start. Nutrutionaly, they are all the same. But Good Start is more like Gentlease than it is the regular formula. It is easier to digest and easier on baby's tummy. My daughter had colic and reflux and Good Start was wonderful for us.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• We've used both, and Catie seems to like them both. Never had any trouble with either. PLUS the Good Start is a tad bit cheaper where we live.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 5:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• They actually are all the same. Price wise though Walmart (if you have one in your area) has the pre-made cans in NJ for only $3.46 They have the same exact ingredients as Good Start.

EMTmom119

Answer by EMTmom119 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• When my daughter was in the NICU they started her on Enfamil. After talking with me they found out I was going to be using WIC so they switched her to Good Start because that is all WIC will allow you to get. When they did this I asked the nurse if there was a difference and she said that they were the same just different brand name.
    NikkiGig

Answer by NikkiGig at 9:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• idk. but i know both have melamine in them (what was harming all those babies in china).
    Anonymous

• Good Start is great, lol allthough when our son was on it we found out he is lack toase and tolerant. so we had to switch to the soy one..
    mblucky

Answer by mblucky at 11:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2008