Diaper bag

what age do you find that diaper bags arent needed??

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Thankfully, that day is far ahead of me... but I'm sure I'll be scared to let go lol
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 11:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• When they stop using diapers, until then you always need a bag with an emergency outfit.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I was never really a diaper bag person. I guess I stopped around the year or so mark. I always have a massive purse I would throw a diaper or two in with some wipes and we would be good to do. Usually a banana and some crackers and kept a change of clothes in the car.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• We only take ours in if we think we might need it. He's 9 months. We stopped taking it everywhere when he was 3 or 4 months. It just stays in the car. When we moved last summer I found our old diaper bag in the car. I pulled it out and it had some clothes and pullups in there from our youngest dd. The clothes were 24mo size. She was 4 last summer. That's how long it sat there and I remember bringing it in once before she was 2 and all the clothes were way too small for her so I put the 24mo stuff in there. It was never used. I guess we stop once the baby isn't eating baby food when we go out (by 1 at least). We keep it in the car with diapers in it just in case but rarely use it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I quit with a big diaper bag when dd was about 2 but carried something small to keep in the car with pull-up, wipes, and change of clothes. I kept a change of clothes with us at all times until she quit having accidents.
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• we have 5 kids, so I always need one! And they are 8,5,4,1 and 4 monthes! It will be a while before we dont! lol
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I rarely use the diaper bag just carry it around. I keep an emergency bag in the car and just wing it with a sippy, snack and an extra dipe and travel wipe case on my person. Since before 12 months now.
    dingchow

Answer by dingchow at 9:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• 18 lol. Although my son is only 14 months lol.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 3:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2011