She is technically still a mommy, right?

I have a friend that was on this site but then she lost her baby in a miscarriage. She doesnt feel right coming on this site anymore like she doesnt belong. Do you think she is still a mommy and deserves to be on this site? I do.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 3:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ive had a miscarriage 7yrs ago. Now im a mother of a 17months old little girl.

I consider my daughter my second child, but my first born. So i def. agree with everyone else. She absolutely is a mommy. She should come back to this side. A lot of women have to go through the same and its always good to talk and get some support. Family members ect. usually dont understand what it means to have a miscarriage, unless they had one.

Tell her to come back and give her big hugs!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• absolutely!!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yes!!!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• yes
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• yes she is and theire is a lot of suport for her her
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Answer by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 3:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I agree. And here she can find a lot of support. There are a lot of groups for dealing with miscarriage and also a lot of posts that she may be able to find comfort in.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yes there are people who have never had a baby that are just trying to conceive so yea absoulutly everyone here would love to have her im sure and she deffinatly deserves to be here!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Of course! She is a mommy and deserves to be on this site! She can find support and she can hopefully then keep coming on as she has more children!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 3:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Sure she does! Even if she was just trying to conceive, it'd be ok for her to be on here!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Oh poor lady. I am sorry. Yes she should come here. Being around friendly people might help.

Answer by Bmat at 4:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2008