How do I get my 11 month old to sleep through the night?

s0calsw33tie88

Asked by s0calsw33tie88 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How many times does he wake up and what is he waking up for? Is he hungry or wants to get in your bed or something??? At 11 mths I would be letting him cry it out, does he sleep in his own crib or with you?
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• will to get my son to sleep all night i keep him up all day no naps and gave him a nice bath and so sleepy time tea and it worked ever time.......
    lilangel19

Answer by lilangel19 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sometimes he wants in bed with me and sometimes he just wants his bottle. He does good in his crib by himself and then sometimes it takes a couple hours. I really like the answer on no naps. I have him on a good nap schedule though. Like today he napped from 12:30 pm - 2:15 pm and that will be the only nap he gets today. Its on and off. I have a busy life so sometimes he is not on the same schedule but I try my hardest to keep a routine as much as possible
    s0calsw33tie88

Comment by s0calsw33tie88 (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011