i keep eating and eating and eating but i cant seem to get full..why?

ive tried eating 3 big meals a day and now im at eating about 8 meals a day and i cant get full..im drinking water, milk, eating foods that should fill me up..now i eat 3 bowls of cereal and even that does nothing...

any tips on how i can keep my baby and myself full? i feel like im going to over feed her if i keep eating

im 2o weeks preg

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 3:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you wont over feed her. she doesnt really eat your food, she eats the nutrients and vitamins. your body is telling you that you arent full, dont trick it into thinking that you are full if you arent. just keep eating good and eat when you are hungry it wont do any harm to the baby. its good for him/her
    Anonymous

• i eat very nutricious food..but i dont want to gain too much weight from it and hear the doctor yell at me for gaining too much too soon cuz i dont want it to be harmful
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• you might have parasites! go check yourself!
    Anonymous

• if you are hungry though, you are hungry you cant not eat. eat smaller healthy meals and if you get hungry soon after eating them eat another small healthy meal.

how much weight have you gained?as long as you are healthy and the baby is healthy also it doesnt matter the weight you gained. im 30 weeks and ive gained like 30 already... but im healthy.
    Anonymous

• or worms!!!!!!! they eat all your food in your stomach which makes you always hungry.
    Anonymous

• I gained 90 pounds during my pregnancy but not cause I ate alot, the medication i was talking was making me swell up and gain weight fast.
    Anonymous

• Anon, shut up you are stupid with the parasites and worms crap!
    Anonymous

• LOL you would most likely already know if you had worms!! Anyways, just don't worry about it. Your body is working extra hard to grow a healthy beautiful baby and needs lots of extra calories to do it! And if you gain a few extra pounds? That's alright because you can always lose it later. I'm 34 wks and have gained about 45, but around 10 of it is from swelling and retaining water so bad. Just relax and watch the wonders of your pregnancy!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• The healthy amount of weight gain I would think depends on your body type. Eat when you're hungry and don't worry about the weight gain if you're eating healthy. Your doctor won't yell at you..he/she will give a little "talk" first...lol. Be healthy...that's what really matters because you can loose the baby weight later.
    The parasite and worm thing...funny... but that's for a different post I think. I thought it also though : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Just make sure you're eating healthy things and enjoy being able to pig out!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008