Real dad

as a grown adult if u found out theirs a chance that ur dads not really ur dad what would u do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Explore who might be. It would not change the relationship with the person that I always thought of as my Father but I would have to find answers.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Well, I am a curious person.. I would want to find the man whose blood is beating through my heart, but at the same time, the dad I grew up knowing as dad and who raised me as his own would always be my dad and would never change the love I have for him.
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 12:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would prob try to find out for sure if they were. I don't know who my dad is now and it drives me crazy.
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• oh wow...im not sure what i would do.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I found out when I was 8 or so that my dad isn't my bio dad. Honestly the only reason I'd want to find out who my bio dad is is for a medical history. I have a dad, the person who married a single mom with a 2 yo when he was 18, who taught me to ride a bike, walked me to school the first day, who taught me to ride a horse and drive a car, how to change a tire, walked my down the aisle at my wedding, who mourned with me when I lost my babies, celebrated when I gave birth to his grandsons. That's all I need.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My daddy is my daddy and if I found out he wasn't the one to help create me I don't think that would matter because I love my daddy and if this man didn't feel the need to look me up for 29 years than I'll be fine the rest of my life with the man who loves me!
    mommastewart81

Answer by mommastewart81 at 2:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2011