Sister big bone....

Is there anyone on here curvaceous and love their curves? Well I do! I loooove my hips! Im very curvaceous and I love it! until I had children I was very thin(but always had hips) but now since having children...things has change and my hubby loves it! Im not sloppy(and refuse to get that way) I feel like we as women and mothers should take care of ourselves. I just finally love my body and is "shaping up my size 16 shape!" (toning up)
Anyone else inlove with their thick figure? No matter what size you are, you should embrace and love YOU!

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 12:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I am finally getting there. Life is good, I'm healthy, and even though I'm not as small as I was before I had kids, I'm still beautiful inside and out and my huz loves me just the same.
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 12:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have no desire to get stck thin and lose my curves, but I want to get to a healthy weight. I'm currently aiming for 160 (I was 269 and I am now 211). I will reassess when I get there if I need to lose more. I don't think I'm built to be without curves! I'd like to about a size 6.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Same here, just getting to this point...i was so use to being small but one day after looking in the mirror, I was like im tripping I look good lol im not gonna focus on getting back down to my previous size before children 8 yrs ago. If I do thats great but for now, im just gonna focus on toning it up and taken care of myself
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Definitely. Pregnancy changes our body, widens our hips, etc, and there's something to he said about embracing that, but being healthy about it. :)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I totally agree
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 1:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I am curvy, I'd like to be a little more in shape but other then that I don't mind my curves at all.
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 3:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2011