Anyone else want to be rich?

Well not really rich, but im so tired of having only enough to pay the bills, groceries and everything our little girl needs.

We have enough to live ect. But its not enough to save some money for vacations and such. Big part of our family lives in the USA, we live in Germany. We see each other once a year, if we get lucky.

It's annoying, everything is getting more and more expensive from month to month.

Blah :(

How can i become rich?

lol

m.robertson811

Asked by m.robertson811 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• m.robertson811- I'm in the same boat you are, except I have two little girls. Seems like everytime we get something saved, we have to turn around and spend it on this or that. Its very aggravating, but I try to keep positive in remembering that God has a plan for everyone and that I still have my family :D. I don't know if you're religious or not, but I kept it in my head that everything happens for a reason and that seems to get me through each day. Right now I'm getting ready to have some utilities shut off because my hubby is in basic and I've not gotten his first check yet and I have abosolutely NO money right now and my family isn't rich either. But I prayed about it and today I found out that I should get his check on the 10th!! : )
    Anonymous

• Save your money, pay your bills on time, get a college education so you can get a better paying job and save more money. When you have extra money pretend like you dont and save save save. Thats how my parents did it.

Answer by gemgem at 4:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I have an education. lol...

went to 2 training schools, got my degrees ect. Right now im on maternity leave. The job market right now sucks so bad that im actually glad to be on maternity leave, because that gives me more money than a job would do here in the area where we live at.

our bills always get paid in time.. never late with them ;)... and there is nothing left to save.. and thats whats so annoying.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Well sounds like your just starting off and it is VERY annoying (been there done that lol). But youre off to a g reat start atleast! It will get easier believe me. It doesnt seem like it, but it does. We dont have much (as in millionaries or anything) but we managed to get our degrees and jobs etc and it took awhile but we are at a point where it isnt that bad. Im 37 now. When I was in my 20s blah never thought I would get ahead!

Answer by gemgem at 4:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Hello,
    I am a Tastefully Simple Consultant and I absolutely LOVE what I do and it allows me to still stay at home with my daughter but gets me out of the house a few hours a night to go have some fun and make some money. It is not a get rich quick scheme and I won't tell you you'll make $1000 a day because you won't. However on average you can make $150 a party for just a couple of hours a night. That's just one way to make money with Tastefully SImple. If you want more info or have more questions I would be happy to help you! Just let me know!
    The kit costs $170 or 3 payments of $56.66 and you still get your kit right away....and as a personal thank you from me for joining my team I will give you back the $85 after you do 5 parties, which most people do in thier first 60 days anyways
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 4:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• guess you didnt read my question eh?... we are living in germany ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i wish i was rich then i could pay off my medical bills oh well it adds to my character.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 6:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2008