Please help and no rude conments first time trying to get pregnant adult content

had unprotected sex on Tuesday the 12th , and he came inside me but we did it where i was on all fours and he was kneeing behind me with his dick inside me the question that i have is no seaman came out on my vagina why is this some on please explain my age is 22 years old, my last period was on April 1-3 and the period before that was 6-8 of march does this sound like i had sex on my ovulation day any help would be great and when do i take a pregnancy test like what day i know you have to wait 2 weeks not stressed or anything, does it sound like i might be pregnant first time at this any help would be great
i have a few signs
#1 is sore boobs
dark areloa
peeing a lot more
cramping
and my period is due next week any help would be great and sorry if this is to graphic for

lovenewborns

Asked by lovenewborns at 12:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Could all be signs of pregnancy, or could all he related to your period. Many of us have had psychosomatic symptoms before. Try to relax, and if you miss your period, test. Stressing yourself out will suppress ovulation, which is counterintuitive if you're trying to conceive.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:49 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• When you last had that sex was there a sticky,gooey clear material discharge? You best time for conception is when there is that wet gooey discharge. Just relax and sit tight for another week. We all go through the anxiety's of TTC.
    I do remember though when I was 22 and it took 5 months and still no baby and was really tired so I went to the Dr all worried I had something serious...turned out I was pregnant! Alot of my pregnancies took forever and a day to come about, leave it up to faith and it will happen, also if you were just coming off of birth control it can take time for your body to realize it is no longer on the birth control.
    Anyway Good luck!
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• not everytime when a guy cums in you that it will leak out
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 1:28 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• It's possible. Based off the dates of your LMP conception would have occured on the 15th. However as sperm only live 3 days on average most, if not all, of them would have died off. I have NEVER had semen leak out of me so it does not always happen. Wait until closer to your expected cycle to test. Also if I had to wager a guess, if you are pregnant it would be a girl.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• thanks for your answer
    lovenewborns

Comment by lovenewborns (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011