You and music

What genre of music do you listen to?
I like just a little bit of everything mostly r&b, some rap, smooth jazz, some rock n roll and Gogo(dc area bands)
What about you?

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 12:54 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I grew up in South Carolina during the 70's and 80's, when rap first came out; Fat Boys, Run DMC and LL Cool J. Yes, I love Old school rap, Eminem, Prince for sure, Madonna and anything I can sing too, except heavy metal. Oh, I set the clock for an hour of jazz when I go lay down for bed.
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 1:05 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Hard rock, heavy metal and stuff from the 80's.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 1:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Droyal14u I like that(setting Jazz for a hour) im gonna do.that myself...thanx for that
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I listen to mostly alternative rock and classic rock. I really like Band of Horses, Muse, and Metric. I can listen to the Beatles all day.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 1:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Everything but Jazz, Blues, and most country. I like funny country! My favorite genre is classic rock, followed by heavy metal.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Country, Oldies or Christian
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I listen to just about every thing. Muse and MCR seem to fill up most of my playlist. Starkid soundtracks are there too. I've got alot of Beatles, and Amanda palmer. quite a bit of Darren Criss (yes even the glee stuff). Broadway musicals, such as rent, Wicked, Avenue Q and American Idiot. Even a few Taylor swift ones (my daughters insisted on it.) The funniest shuffle I ever heard was when my android went from NIN to Etta James to Adam Lambert.
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 2:58 AM on Jul. 18, 2011