Gift ideas?

I just got surgery and my BFF came and helped me during my recovery time. She took care of me, my kids and my house! I am more thankful and want to show her how much I really appreciated her taking the time to help me out! She arranged for her family (hubby and kids) to go see her mother in law in another state and took a few days off work just to be there for me! She took me in for my surgery, took me home after and has been there for me throughout the whole recovery process! Does anyone have any good thank you gift ideas? I want to fully thank her for everything that she has done for me!

amberlina2003

Asked by amberlina2003 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I guess it all depends on your budget, what are you looking at spending?
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Consider what kind of things or activities she really loves. Like does she like to go out to dinner, go to the movies, etc? What are her hobbies? And then zero in on a neat gift.........gift certificates to her favorite places, supplies for her hobby, etc.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2011