Whats wrong with me?

I have really severe mood swings. One minute im happy go lucky and in a great mood and then in the blink of an eye im dwelling on everything bad in my life and crying or extremely sad. If its not that I get easily angry or resentful. There are times when I just want to crawl in a dark hole and just cry or curl up and die. I dont know if its depression or something else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• i think you have depression and you should see a doctor if it been going on for awhile now
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 1:30 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i do have mental issues and it sounds like bipolar to me id see a doc or councelor there is medication they can give you to help it will stabalize you so you dont go up and down just a happy medium.good luck i hope it helps
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 4:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Call your doctor and get evaluated.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i would see your dr and be honest with them...
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would see a dr.
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011