Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Whats wrong with me?

I have really severe mood swings. One minute im happy go lucky and in a great mood and then in the blink of an eye im dwelling on everything bad in my life and crying or extremely sad. If its not that I get easily angry or resentful. There are times when I just want to crawl in a dark hole and just cry or curl up and die. I dont know if its depression or something else.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

Answers (5)
  • i think you have depression and you should see a doctor if it been going on for awhile now

    Answer by babbykrissy at 1:30 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • i do have mental issues and it sounds like bipolar to me id see a doc or councelor there is medication they can give you to help it will stabalize you so you dont go up and down just a happy medium.good luck i hope it helps

    Answer by flipper4u21 at 4:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • Call your doctor and get evaluated.

    Answer by meooma at 1:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • i would see your dr and be honest with them...

    Answer by asil at 9:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • I would see a dr.

    Answer by Sarahb21 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.