Camping

im going camping next month. my daughter will be 7 months. im kinda nervous. any precautions i should take?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 1:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ped Doc recommend against putting the "OFF" bug stuff on the fact the babies love to put their hands in their mouth. But if u really want to, there is this stuff form the 'deep woods off' line of products that looks like a glade plug-in air freshener. It works really well, although it still emits the smelly stuff, so I don't know about them. Do not get the coils, they don't work. Other options are Thermacell Portable Mosquito Repellent. These are freaking awesome!!! They are at wal-mart for about $22. Its worth it. Gives like a 15 x 15 coverage., So depending on the size of your site maybe 2. U can try the wal-mart site ands look to see if your wal-mart has it. I love camping and the thermacell thing works sooooo good I love it. Another option, or rather a another layer of protect for the baby is her own little net to keep the bugs off her, especially when shes sleeping. It bothered me alot when I saw myy dd covered in bites!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2011