Did you plan your pregnancies?

Out of my 5, I planned 1. We knew we wanted a big family, but we left it up to God as to when it would happen.

lovinlifewith5

Asked by lovinlifewith5 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not either one.. I was on the pill for both, we wanted kids.. not so early and not so close together but it has all worked out well. And I couldnt be happier with my 3 little miracles.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My first pregnancy happened while I was on the pill, and ended in miscarriage. My son was planned. We're likely to start on the next one very soon, which will obviously be planned.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• First one yes. Then plans didn't work out for a second and we thought we couldn't have anymore. I'm 37 weeks prego with our son now. Needless to say he's a happy surprise. DD is 9 yrs old btw! Long wait inbetween.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have one child and she wasnt planned, we were open to children but werent planning either
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yep, we planned ours. And are right now trying to plan more!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• The first one, no, she was a really wonderful surprise. I had been told that I would probably never be able to have children, or not easily anyway. The 2nd one took 2 years of trying, the 3rd pregnancy that ended early we had tried for over 2 years.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• LMAO No. You can't plan a pregnancy because it happens when it happens, not when you want it to happen.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:25 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Didn't plan either one...
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2011