Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you look for a professional hair/make-up artist?

I need to find someone to do my hair and make-up for my wedding. I don't want good make-up/hair, I can do that myself. I want hollywood glam. Where do I look? One of my eyelids is smaller than the other and I need someone who is good enough to cover that. I can do it myself with black eyeshadow. But I want to do the red lip old hollywood glam which cannot be mixed with the smokey eye. Any ideas where I should look? I will have to find someone that can work with extensions as well.

Answer Question

Asked by TiffanieK at 2:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Level 17 (3,325 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Check your up-scale hair salons in your area! They should be able to lead you in the right direction. Also, most will do a "free test session" just to make sure it's what you want. :) Good luck and congrats.

    Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • thanks! i'll check it out.

    Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 2:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.