WYR: Have sitter come to your place or drop kids off at sitter's place?

I always thought it was easier to have someone come to my place...safer in case things get broken accidentally, I'd rather it be my stuff and not the sitter's stuff.

WYR: Have sitter come to you at your place or drop your kids off at the sitter's residence?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 2:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in

• Come to my place.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Well, when my mother babysits, she buys toys and stuff for my child, and my nieces and nephews, when they stay over. She has actually converted my older sister's old room into a play room for the kids with a futon and toys and a port-a-crip, and a changing table, but when you let your child go to someone else's house you have to pack their stuff. Plus, you can't control what goes on in someone else's house. My older brother once left his daughter with a fifteen year old girl that went to his church. She was a sweet girl, but her parents didn't want her going over to a strange man's house, even if he and his wife weren't going to be there. What he didn't know was that the girl's uncle was a registered sex offender and when he got there, he was holding his daughter. The girl didn't know he was a sex offender either but her parent's did and when my brother found out later, he was furious. Now when she babysits it's at their house
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 2:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• come to my house
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My house that way I can put cameras! ;)
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My house
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• pref for the evening my house, day to day sitters house
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 8:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• my house
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 10:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• my house the kids are more comfortable
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 11:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• sitter come to my place if i need one
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My place, I put a lock on our bedroom door to keep stuff that shouldn'e be out or gone though.. The kids are more comfortable and can be in their beds when you get home. I can drive the sitter home and the kids get to stay asleep with my fience.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011