Anyone know anything about Indian culture?

from India, and I am looking for factual information not "something someone told me that had been told to them"

I might start dating a guy from India and don't want to offend him or say the wrong thing

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 2:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I know some things, from knowing people who came to the US from India, but honestly I think your best bet is to talk to him if you do start dating. Culture can be a GREAT conversation topic and a way to get to know each other. Don't worry about sounding stupid or anything like that, if he's a decent guy, he'll be okay with explaining things to him. Hopefully you'll get at least a few starter points here, but don't rule out talking to him about it. For one thing, it will show that you're interested in him and respect him and his cultural background.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:28 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Google it " Indian culture"

Answer by louise2 at 7:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Keep in mind India is a HUGE country with many different cultures in it. Find out where he is from and what language his family speaks. That will help a lot in narrowing down information about him.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011