Whats the point to answer the question?

If u don't have something to say what will help to answer the qu just like nope, I never had a c section when the qu. About c sections what's the point saying u never had a c section doesnt help people who's asking about c sections anyone else feel like me there's no point

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 2:54 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sometimes people do that because they want to earn their 3 points for answering a question. I agree, at times it is a little obnoxious, like "I need help breastfeeding! My nipples are sore and I feel like giving up!" And then someone responds "I didn't breastfeed". It's like, okay, what the hell was the point of that? It doesn't really matter though...just ignore them. There's always going to be people who get on your nerves for one reason or another, and it's best just to let it go most of the time! :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I agree that it's annoying. If I don't have something worthwhile to contribute, I just don't answer that question.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:25 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I hear that its just bugs me some time Haha
    enaNianza

Comment by enaNianza (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I do it because its an easy quick response to answer a question. And sometimes posters whine because their question doesn't get any answers. You really can't win here at CM.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I think people do it so that they can get the points for it. I don't answer questions if I don't have anything valuable to say. I get annoyed having to weed through all the people who answer with "its never happened to me" so I don't want to do it to another person.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011