Saying goodbye will be hard please help!!

So I just went through my mans phone and in his google search was full of gay porn. I don't know what to do anymore. My heart feels so spilt and my stomach is in my mouth. We have a beautiful daughter and I don't know anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Best thing to do is confront him when you feel up to it. Best to get this out in the open. Then decide what your going to do .

Answer by louise2 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yes that would be hard to deal with, but you do need to talk to him about it. Does he show any signs of being gay? the same thing happened to one of my best friends and its hard.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'd talk to him about it.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would go buy a gay porn and pop it in one night. See what he says, and say I thought you liked this... Or do you need to tell me something?
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• you better confront him, so you won't have doubts. i know is hard, but you can do it!! be strong!
    ms.grumppy

Answer by ms.grumppy at 12:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Talk time! Be honest about what you found and pay close attention to his body language when he answers.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• He doesn't show any signs of being gay.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• do a quiet findings abt his true personality to b sure b4 taking any step, but dont take arch n hasty decisions bcos u dont kw what other man u might intend to b wit does too.
    blair16

Answer by blair16 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2011