Is your house haunted?

Please share ladies

DreamWeaver669

Asked by DreamWeaver669 at 4:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ugh, yes. It was a PITA for a while after we moved in, but after it attacked one of my friends, we got hard core on its ass lol. My old teacher (Witchcraft teacher, that is) came down here with some home mixed "exorcism" powder incense and after that was burned through the house, it didn't leave but it calmed down. Now it's helpful and mischievous. Like last week, my moisturizer went missing. It had been in the same place for weeks. I searched the entire house, top to bottom, and I was ranting to DH about it and looked to my left and there it was all of a sudden, sitting perfectly on the floor beside the dresser (which is where I had just looked, thinking I might have carried it to the bedroom and sat it on the dresser). If it gets too rowdy we threaten it with exorcism or whatever and it calms down and pouts lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2011