Looking for a photo frame. Anyone know where I can buy one like this?

I am planning a birthday party for my daughter and I need a photo frame that matches this, almost exactly. I am absolutely in love with it, but not in love with it enough to pay 50 bucks for it. I am hoping to stay 20 and under.

I have tried Google, Ebay, and Etsy and nothing so far that resembles it. I do need it in more of a hot pink and not a toned down pink. The theme is all neon colors. <3

Here is a pic. Best answer gets best answer! =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Try Marshalls or T.J. Maxx if you have them near you. Even if you find it in another color, you could spray paint it.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• TJ Maxx, Walmart, Target
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Paulie - We don't have either near us. I am looking for a link, not a store suggestion. Thanks.

Vice - The colors are bright pink, bright green, bright purple, and brown. We're doing sort of an 80's Cookies and Milk theme. I'll take a look, but do need it to either be lighter so I can spray paint it (though I am weary because whenever I do it looks horrible) or relatively the same color.

Thanks for the responses!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Good luck! Hope it works out one way or the other :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011