If your spouse wanted a 3 some

Would you agree to it or would you say absolutely not

DreamWeaver669

Asked by DreamWeaver669 at 5:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• No way! I think that could cause more problems in the marriage.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• The thought of it or us tlkn about it is a bit of a turn on but i dnt think id go for it. I agree it wud cause problems but it does turn me on
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 5:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If I was getting something out of it I would agree. However, I'm not bi or even interested in women so the answer would be no. Hell, I would ask him to bring a man in....he would definately say no to that. What's good for him should be good for me. I have friends that have done it, it causes way too many problems anyway.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 5:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i would leave him if he even suggests it. i seriously would.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:14 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I think you are just asking for insecurity problems and is he cheating issues, when you bring a third person in....The fantasy of it is enough for them if you can make them visualize what's going on during sex. I've talked to a few guys who have had threesomes (with 2 girls) and some say they liked it, others say it isn't what it's cracked up to be. I've talked to a couple friends about it, friends who should be secure within their relationship, and they aren't. There are way to many problems that could come with bringing anyone extra into your bed (male or female) to many doubts, and WAY to big of a risk that someone gets hooked on someone they shouldn't. So, nope, I wouldn't do it....I'm married, I married my hubby so he's enough for me.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would tell him to fuck off....

luckily, my DH is not into sharing me regardless if it's male or female.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:41 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Never, I don't share well
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:05 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If he wanted to bring another woman into our bed its time for a divorce.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'd say sure honey, do I get to pick the man, or do you. LOL, JK, but.....I'm sure that would end the conversation pretty quickly.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 9:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• No... It would never happen.........
    TeresaM35

Answer by TeresaM35 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2011