Is it wrong being a Hip Hop go go dancer/model and a substitute teacher's aide?

I'm asking, because I mainly do go-go dancing and modeling in my hometown. However, I substitute for a teacher's aide when it is needed for the schools in my hometown.

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 7:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• If the schoool doesn't find out about the dancing. It is ok. they would probably have issues with it.

Answer by louise2 at 7:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• ok thanks for answering. I am not not intending for them to know about it. Especially, when schools need me for only once a month usually when it comes to substituting.
    Diamond2010

Comment by Diamond2010 (original poster) at 7:17 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yeah, I agree... the only issue you have is someone finding out and reporting it to the school. That might be seen as unprofessional by them. When you work at the school, you have to be very careful about what you do with your extra curricular activities. We just had a teacher lose his job because he was involved in a domestic dispute while on a trip. It was discovered and naturally the families were all over that. We also had a mom who sold adult products in her spare time, she was a room mother.... she, too, had to leave her position because someone found out.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I don't understand the conflict.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Rock on! I think its awesome :)
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 10:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011