Any moms with teenagers in homeschool in arlington area in jacksonville Florida?

I am looking for some advice.My son is 14 and has very few friends.And those he does have are much older than him and will be moving on to college soon.Can you tell me what kind of activities there are that my son might be interested in or support groups that might help him to meet other kids his age? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• for clarity - edit your question and add your state

go to meetup.com and put homeschooling or any of your son's interests in the search bar for groups in your area. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Thank you for the help!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:06 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If you are willing to drive to Orange Park, there is a karate studio that is really good and a lot of the kids are home schooled. The owners children are all home schooled and have lots of friends. The name of the studio is AFR Christian Karate if you are interested
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Check the CafeMom Happy Homeschoolers group

Answer by rkoloms at 3:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• no sorry
    mommyof3-2008

Answer by mommyof3-2008 at 4:14 PM on May. 19, 2011