Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can driving under influence and running cop off the road help my case on getting custody?

my stbx got into an accident with a cop today around lunch time cause he was drunk, he went to the bar at 6 am to start drinking. now i have some proof that he does drink and think this will help my case over custody? i seriously dont trust this man with the kids period.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • OH yeah that will help. What's to say he wouldn't drive drunk with your child. I hope you get full custody.

    Answer by feesharose at 4:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

  • totally. i'm pretty sure they have a report on that one. if you can get a copy, i'm pretty sure the judge will give the kids to you.

    Answer by armywife43 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

  • Hell yes! You've got him by the BALLS now!!

    Answer by amydh at 4:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

  • I would THINK so !! Call the police department & find out when you can get a copy of the report. Get a copy ASAP.


    Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.