can driving under influence and running cop off the road help my case on getting custody?

my stbx got into an accident with a cop today around lunch time cause he was drunk, he went to the bar at 6 am to start drinking. now i have some proof that he does drink and drive...you think this will help my case over custody? i seriously dont trust this man with the kids period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• OH yeah that will help. What's to say he wouldn't drive drunk with your child. I hope you get full custody.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• totally. i'm pretty sure they have a report on that one. if you can get a copy, i'm pretty sure the judge will give the kids to you.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Hell yes! You've got him by the BALLS now!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I would THINK so !! Call the police department & find out when you can get a copy of the report. Get a copy ASAP.

Anonymous