Dreams, what does this mean?

I had a dream last night. Throught the dream I was being stalked by a female serial killer. It seemed she was only after me or my kids, one fragment I remember was her being in a truck with my husband, not to kill him, more of a see how close I can get to you kind of thing. Just very stalker-ish.

Before I woke up, I was in a house, not the house I live in but it was my house in the dream, and I got our gun down out of the lock box and it was on the counter, the other people in the dream didn't know why I thought I needed to have it, I was over-reacting. Then the alarm went off.

Any one have any ideas what it could mean?

mom2queenie2004

Asked by mom2queenie2004 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Too much tv? Something you ate before you went to bed? No clue
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Nothing, it's just a dream. Dreams rarely have any special meaning. Could be your own fears, could be something you saw on TV, could be just random thoughts that your brain is not controlling because it's asleep.

I do believe we can have intuition through dreams though. A few weekends ago, i dreamed my mother died. Turned out, that night she was rushed to the hospital. She is fine though, she is not dead or dying.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:42 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I don't think it is a premonition of any kind. I do think sometimes our dreams are trying to tell us something though, just trying to get soem insight. Thanks.
    mom2queenie2004

Comment by mom2queenie2004 (original poster) at 9:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". Freud
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2011