Get tested? Suggestions?

I am positive for HIV and my daughter is negative i was on alot of meds when i was pregnant 9 pills a day! Alot of men don't really want to know the woman they are falling in love with are HIV positive, I won't to spend the rest of my life with him, and I don't know how to break the news any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• You are under a LEGAL obligation to let him know. If he truly loves you, he'll figure out how to make it work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• There is NO easy way, and Id suggest telling the person early on is better than after they are in love with you. Waiting till he loves you will backfire because that person will feel mighty betrayed. Aids dosnt have the stigma it once did. People are surviving with it and living full long lives without ever developing full blown aids.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• just be honest. its going to be hard on both sides you telling and him receiving. he might leave but he deserves to know the truth before it goes any further.  when you hear hiv its scary. good luck.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You need to be honest in the begaining ...its a big deal
    sweetcandiecane

Answer by sweetcandiecane at 8:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• How many times are you going to ask this? You NEED to tell him. Plain and simple.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 8:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Let me tel yall something Aids and Hiv are not identical viruses. You need to do some f****** research! He has aids he's dieng with out treatment, I have Hiv i am living and healthy without treatment or medicine
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I think maybe you need to do more research. After being infected by HIV, a person may not show signs for months or years. This is becasue the immune system can hold the infection at bay for a long time before the finally succumbing to it. I iknow you may be angry, but you asked these ladies a question and they answered honestly. I think you need to get your self treated and tell this man you have AIDS. I hope all goes well.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• baby girl i will cuss you out i do not have aids trick u pissin me off i have hiv was infected by someone with aids u should not even answer questions if u cant read
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I did not say you had AIDS. Without treatment you can go into full blown AIDS. I am not trying to be ugly or anything.. Treatment(cocktails of several antiviral drugs) can block HIV's from reproducing. I am taking a medical class and we just discuss this week.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Wait so he has aids and you have hiv? 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2011