How to get rid of facial hair ?

mommie81

Asked by mommie81 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• nair or sally hansen, or shave it lol;]
    Anonymous

• DONT SHAVE IT!!!! It'll just come back darker and thicker and in a couple years you'll be the one with the 5 o'clock shadow. WAX WAX WAX!!! It takes about 5 minutes and lasts for up to a week or so. You could nair it but easy chance of having a reaction all over your face. Go buy some wax at your nearest drugstore and it'll take care of your problem
    SarahShirey

Answer by SarahShirey at 7:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• wax...I learned at age 18 while in beauty school and it is the best thing a girl with hair can do for herself (learn to do it your self and save cash).
    PS I would first have it done professionally the first time b/c if not, you can have a big mess.
    RN4kids

Answer by RN4kids at 11:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I sell Avon and mark product and some of my friends use this:
    SKIN SO SOFT Fresh & Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream

price: $2.99

A one-step alternative to waxing and depilatories, formulated to make hair lighter in color, softer and finer. Leaves skin feeling moisturized. Dermatologist-tested. 1 fl. oz.

There is also this one that works good too.... A Bare Necessity.

SKIN SO SOFT Fresh & Smooth Hair Removal Microwave Wax For Face and Body OIL:
    price: $15.00
    Salon results without the price tag. The all-in-one waxing kit includes Microwave Wax (5 oz. net wt), Soothing Oil (.5 fl. oz), 20 cloth strips, 2 applicator spatulas, and instructions.

I hope this helps e-mail me if you have any questions about ingredients or would like to order one or both, have a great day!
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2008