I need some ideas on how to style shoulder length wavy hair.

mommie81

Asked by mommie81 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• My hair is moderately wavy. This means if I let my hair dry naturally, I get lose spirals. What works well for me is to blow dry with a three inch diameter round brush. Then I spray hairspray my sides and my bangs to the side. On occasion, I use a straightening iron. On other occasions, after blow drying my hair, I mix styling mousse with a little bit of water and bring back some spiral.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• well i have wavy hair and i put baby oil on my hair right after getting out of the shower before brushing. it keeps it nice and soft.NOt oily. and not frizzy. and i let dry. i dont have time to be messing with my hair so that works.
    Anonymous

• i straighten my hair sometimes and other times i curl it theres lots of different things you can do
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 7:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• a spray gel and a diffuser to enhance the curl ( dont run your fingers through it though this will make it frizzy) You could use a volume mousse and a large barreled round brush ( dry it 85 % with out the brush from scalp out, and then use the brush to smooth it out, hit with a cool shot or let it cool down while it is still on the brush, it will make it last longer.) Or you could flat iron, use small sections you will get the best results. Make sure to use a flat iron spray to protect your hair from the heat. Good luck.,
    prettyeyedmommy

Answer by prettyeyedmommy at 12:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008