Toddler hair styling ideas?

My dd (18 mos) has hair just too short to tuck behind her ears and it is in her face all the time. Shes pulls out hair clips and we are afraid the she could swallow them. Any ideas for what to do while her hair is growing and she is maturing. I don't want to cut her hair.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You can use mouse or gel to keep it back.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• the little tiny rubber bands. You can get like 50 of them at wal-mart for 1.99. You pull it back on the side and then pull the band doen slightly. Separate the hair above the band by the scalp and tuck the loose hair in. Then tighten the band up to make a 'topsy tail look. These are harder to take out plus the band are so small they would not be much of a hazard. I will try to find a pick of my DD hair like this. You may need to do this a few times for just a few min each time and really stay on top of her not touching it. She will earn if you stick with it!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• well, I found a picture but my photoucket is being stupid.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Try this link. Let me know if it worked...

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• my dd's hair is super curly and always in her face. I part the hair and pull some back to make pig tails, but the hair in the back i leave so it's curly. it's shows off her curls, but it's out of her face =] it's a mess in this pic, but u get the idea =P

knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Some new things to try...Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Put a small bow in it!
    http://veeshusbowtique.storenvy.com/
    VeeshusBowtique

Answer by VeeshusBowtique at 3:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2011