Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Wat do u do wen u realy like a guy(who is also ur bestfriend) and he likes u as well but yall recently stop tawknig because of ur babydaddys inteference( who doesnt want u to be with anyone but him) and now wen u see this guy u feel a lil weird because u know ur feelings are still there, and want to know if his are to?

they used to be friends but turned against eachother for reasons otha than me.

Answer Question

Asked by MissMaddie5410 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Are you with the babydaddy? If you and babydaddy are not together then you need to tell him flat out that you are done with him and it is not his business who you choose to talk to or date. And once you set him straight then talk to the other guy and tell him you are sorry that babydaddy was a meddling jerk and ask the other guy if he is still interested.


    Answer by MizLee at 9:54 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • not enough info here to make a decision. your age, boyfriend age, what is this babydaddy? and how does he interfere? you sound too immature to be in a serious relationship.

    Answer by lynn681 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • Really? Is this question real? Do people really speak like this? Babydaddy, wat, tawking? Gah! I don't even want to answer your question. Go to school. You sound like a moron.

    Answer by Syphon at 10:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • It sounds like, form the limited information you gave, that you and your CHILD'S FATHER. Need to sit down and have a grown up conversation about how you are going to handle dating a relationships if you are not both willing to carry on relationship outside of raising your child. Once that is taken care of you can start thinking about what to do about this friend.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 10:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • Babydaddy is the child's father? And the reason he isn't called that is why?

    Answer by meooma at 10:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • Your CHILD'S FATHER doesn't get a say in who you date as long as you two aren't together, and your friend is not harming your child, then you need to tell him to mind his own business. As for your friend, just flat out ask him if he still has feelings for you.

    What is it with people calling father's "babydaddy"? Seriously...

    Answer by laird6372 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • Your child's father shouldnt have any say in who you date, and if the guy you are friends with was any kind of man he would have stuck by you through this entire situation. I think it's time for you to move on.

    Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.