My husband isnt happy @ all about me being pregnant and i know that it takes 2 to tango and all that fun stuff but now hes telling me i have to choose between him and my soon to be son and its like if i choose my son my husband leaves but if i choose my husband i have to give up my son... whats ure opinon on this and what do u think i should do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• i think he's a selfish asshole. Leave him and get child support. No one should be made to choose between their child and their husband. -but since he really wants you to, choose the one that's worth your time, you kid.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 4:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• This sound to weird to be true
    Anonymous

• I agree w/ chyna doll! If he did'nt want kids he shoulda got fixed!
    GRAM1976

Answer by GRAM1976 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yikes! that is awful. Your married why would you give up your son?! Is this a first, are you young and financialy unstable? Maybe hes really worried about being able to provide the life he wants to provide for his children. Men are strange like this and they react before they think it through. give him time. but never think you will give up your baby just to please him, You want the baby you created then you keep on going and he might come around, if not you know what to do. See yah! but as soon as babies are born the new daddys forget thier selfish thoughts and become so in-love with their new baby. so hang on and dont bring it up till a few days and have a real talk with him. It might help him calm down.
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 4:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband told me that 19 years ago when I was pregnat with our first baby. I told him I didn't need or want a man that would force me to choose between him and my baby. I would have gladly dumped his ass! But he grew some balls and stayed. He also told me that again with our fourth baby! I told him he could leave anytime! But I would never give yp my baby for some asshole man!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Leave his a**!!! Thats your child, and its his too! He should just deal with it. Sometimes pregnancies arnt planned but its still your children!! WHo you should love!!!!! Im sorry your going through this hunnie! But if thats how he wants to be, then kick him to the curb!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 4:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• sounds like a selfish ass id tell him to hit the road if he didnt wana be a real man and step up to the plate i would never give up my son for some man. i had my son at 17 and his father who i wasnt married to told me the same thing it was him or my son i told him goodbye then. he might come around when the baby is born but untill then screw him you dont need him if hes going to be that way.
    Anonymous

• WHAT A BUTT! I personally would choose my son over any man any day!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Repeat after me:

"Don't let the door hit you in your selfish ass on your way out of my life"

After your beautiful baby is born, you're heart will be so filled with love, you won't have any room left for jackasses who want to control your life, your heart, and your body.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I think that he made the choice already. He is telling you in "guyspeak" he doesn't want to be a dad and it doesn't matter what you choose. Your "soon to be son" will soon be here and his dad won't be. Tell your dork childish player wanna be boyfriend to grow up. His time is over it is baby time now.
    Anonymous