Miscarriage

I had a miscarrige last month at 13 weeks and when I had my period this month it only lasted three days. Is it normal to have it so short?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• Anything after a miscarriage I would consider normal long or short because your body goes through so much trauma form a miscarriage especially a later one such as yours it may take awhile for thigns to return to normal, but also keep in mind you are very fertile after a miscarriage so testing for pregnancy shouldn't be out of the question if you were sexually active following, Sorry for you loss and gl.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Every miscarriage is different.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 10:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i think you need to give it a few more months for your body to figure out what "normal" is going to be. i have 3 kiddos and my period has been different after each for a few months... then it regulates and gets into a flow
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• It will take your body some time to re-adjust. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011